Set the objectives, "Updating and improving techniques, equipment and software of the registration agency", "Reorganize the infrastructure and expand the civil document factory", "Qualifying and empowering the employees of the registration agency" to be implemented respectively in the national program "One Citizen - One Registration" approved by the Government of Mongolia's Resolution No.144 of 2018.
In the framework of the implementation of the above objectives, the State Registration Agency in cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency of the Republic of Korea "KOICA" has implemented the project called "Delivering government services to citizens digitally through the way of developing infrastructure of the State Registration Agency".
Within the framework of the project, the following issues are planned to be resolved step by step at the General Authority for State Registration. It includes:
- Renovate equipment of 330 sums and 172 khoroos of the State Registration Agency.
- Update databases, integrated system servers and storage devices.
- Training to strengthen the capacity of employees.
The planned training was postponed due to the Covid situation although the project’s negotiation protocol was approved in January 2020, and domestic training was scheduled from October to December of 2021 and foreign training was scheduled for the first half of 2022. As part of this work, a total of 20 employees are undergoing training in South Korea from April 24 to May 1, 2022.
The names of the participants that participating the training program have been approved in 2020 and representatives of employees including: General Authority for State Registration
- Administration department
- United Archive of State Registration,
- Policy Planning and Analysis Department,
- Inspection Department,
- Civil State Registration department,
- Legal Entities State Registration department,
- Property Rights State Registration department,
State registration divisions /SRD/ in 4 districts
- SRD in the capital,
- SRD in Khan-Uul district,
- SRD in Baganuur district,
- SRD in Songinokhairkhan district/,
State registration departments in 5 provinces /
- SRD in Umnogovi province,
- SRD in Dornogovi province,
- Representatives of UBH in Central Province,
- SRD in Tuv province
- SRD in Dornod province
- SRD in Bayankhongor Province are participating in the training.
Partnership and training division of the GASR