ТА9372-MON: Improved Registry System to Strengthen the Delivery of Social Services Project funded by ADB’s Technical Assistance Special Fund has started implementing since 2017 and it is going to be fully implemented in August 2021.
Initially, the project planned to connect 30 soums and khoroos, but the plan was exceeded and 260 soums and 30 khoroos were successfully connected to the online registration system.
A short video highlighting the project result is now officially available around the world through the Asian Development Bank's website.
Within the framework of the project, the followings are implementing successfully:
- Connecting soums and khoroos to online state registration system;
- Developing the civil state registration system;
- Creating an integrated system of human resources and e-learning for the State registration authority;
- Digitizing human resources paper documents;
- Developing the infrastructure of the civil state registration archive;
- Strengthening the capacity of state registration officers at the national and international levels;
- Improving the system of birth and death registration
Partnership and training division of GASR